Thursday, April 21, 2011

Entwined Review


Book: Entwined

Autor: Heather Dixon

About:
Azalea is trapped. Just when she should feel that everything is before her . . . beautiful gowns, dashing suitors, balls filled with dancing . . . it's taken away. All of it.
The Keeper understands. He's trapped, too, held for centuries within the walls of the palace. And so he extends an invitation.
Every night, Azalea and her eleven sisters may step through the enchanted passage in their room to dance in his silver forest.
But there is a cost.
The Keeper likes to keep things.
Azalea may not realize how tangled she is in his web until it is too late.

My Review: This book just reminds me of the saying 'don't judge a book by it's cover.' honestly I think the only reason I wanted to read this book was because I liked the cover. I know it is naive of me, but it is the truth, this book wasn't my favorite I really don;t know if I like it. I honestly the worst part of a book blog is having to rate things I mean I love blogging but I feel if I read a really bad book I should tell you, but what if the author see right? Any way this book was decent a guess if you are obsessive about dancing. That is one thing that bothered me was how Aleza (what ever her name is) is that she is always like "Lets dance this dance! It's not hard! Remember Mother taught it to us!" Or " And a 1,2,3,4" Or so on Even when ( even if she doesn't know it) She is standing right next to and evil dude! Seriously I really did not like Aleza as the main character.
My Rating: (out of 5) 3 and 1/2 this book wasn't half bad if you ignore all the dance refrences (and there are a LOT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment