Saturday, May 28, 2011

Random Rant: Twilight

Twilight!

Yes Twilight is a book/ movie loved by teenage (and grown up) girls over the world!
Some may call it stupid and others may call it the bestest thing ever invented! I call it an awesome book with okay character which was ruined by the movie biz.
The actors were not the best (sorry guys) but I did think it was cool the first time I saw it (before I had finished the book) so yes.
I read the books in the time between November 2008- May 2009 when in the 5th grade the first real time I enjoyed reading! So I owe Meyers a big thanks for getting me started on reading.
The Twilight saga is good, speaking of sagas I have no idea what that means so here is the definition I found on http://dictionary.reference.com/  SAGA: any narrative or legend of heroic exploits.
See we learn something new every day! Well I have nothing else to say so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment